In-line Shut Off Valve
The Highland In-line Shut Off Valve fits between your 2nd stage and your 1st stage to control and restrict airflow. If your second stage starts to freeflow uncontrollably you need to be able to stop it so you don't lose valuable gas.
- Install between standard regulator hose and second stage
- Red colored visual indicator of closed position
- Green colored visual indicator of open position
- Slide machined Delrin collar to shut off gas flow
- Commonly used with deco rigs, stage bottles & drysuit inflation
- Prevent critical gas loss
- 9/16”-18 UNF male inlet to 9/16”-18 UNF female outlet threads
- Low pressure use only - below 200 psi
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.