D7X Nylotech Drysuit
The Waterproof D7X Nylotech Drysuit is an upgraded version of the D7 ISS Drysuit with new fabric and clever upgrades all over the suit. Nylotech Material is both stronger and softer than the previous material and the tailoring of the suit makes it less bulky so it looks good and performs better.
Who's the D7X For?
The D7x is made for more advanced divers who need a tough but comfortable suit. Silicone seals are quick and easy to change on the dive site so you never have to miss a dive. Diving at home requires a tough suit that can keep up with you but you can still trvel with the suit without adding too much weight to your bag.
Ultima Dry Glove Rings will fit straight onto the suit so you can keep your hands dry and warm on the coldest of dives. You'll need a good undersuit to keep you warm so look at the MeshTec or maybe a Heated Vest to keep you warm under your drysuit. If you prefer more traditional wet gloves then we like the G1 5mm Gloves, a good mix of dexterity and warmth.
The D1X is similar but back entry and with a built in undersuit. The KVR1 has a unique flexibility and front zip with a Kevlar reinforced outer shell. The E.Lite+ is a very similar style but from a different brand.
- Nylotech material, softer and stronger than the previous material.
- Anatomical sculpting, slimmer fit for a more natural ergonomic fit.
- SiTech quick neck, softer and fast to change a silicone neck seal.
- SiTech QCS cuffs, quick to change cuffs and fit Ultima dry glove system.
- Dual pockets, convertible pockets can switch between slim profile or huge capacity.
- Kevlar boot, new tougher material makes the boots last longer than previous models.
- Telescopic torso, easier to don and doff but keeps the suit fitted to your body.
- Long curved zipper, easier donning and doffing and better movement.
- Plastic free packaging, 100% plastic free packaging in accordance with Waterproof's vision of no more plastic in the oceans.
WaterProof are an award winning Swedish drysuit manufacturer who offer high quality drysuits, wetsuits and accessories packed with features to ensure your comfort and safety during your dives.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.