Vyper Novo Free Compass Offer
The Suunto Vyper Novo is an all-in-one computer with a compass, depth gauge and optional tank pressure gauge all rolled into one computer. Made to be an easy to use entry-intermediate level dive computer packed full of features to see you through your dive career. The large display, dot matrix screen and four button user interface make the Vyper Nova one of the easiest computers to use and understand with minimal training.
Air Mode sets your computer for recreational dives when you're breathing air. Displaying how deep you are and how long you can stay at that depth on top of other information.
Nitrox Mode adjusts your decompression algorithm for EANx mixes from 21-99% Oxygen. You can change your ppO2 where you prefer and an alarm will sound if you go too deep.
Free Mode is a snorkeling / apnea mode that has a dedicated system that will record your max depths and dive times without penalising you for ascending quickly or record decompression info.
Gauge Mode turns the computer into a simple depth gauge and bottom diver without recording any decompression info. You can only change out of gauge mode after 48hrs because the computer isn't recording your decompression info.
Off Mode deactivates the water activation so the computer doesn't activate every time it gets wet.
Easy to Use
Large segment digits display your depth at the top and the central section has a dot matrix screen that can display more complex information easily and spell out what each piece of information means.
Four button user interface allows for an easy to use menu structure similar to other high-end Suunto computers so navigating the Vyper is quick and easy.
The screen itself has a backlight to illuminate itself in the dark and will also glow in the dark when charged by a torch or bright light.
Wireless Air Transmitter
A wireless air transmitter fitted to your 1st stage will send tank pressure information to your computer so you can see how much air you have left. The Vyper Novo will also use your breathing rate and depth to give you an 'Air Time' that lets you know how long your air will last at this depth in minutes.
The dot matrix screen allows for an animated compass that you can set bearings to help you navigate the dive site with ease.
Dimensions and weight (with boot and display shield)
- Length: 71.2 mm (2.8 in)
- Width: 71.2 mm (2.8 in)
- Height: 31.3 mm (1.2 in)
- Weight: 133.9 g (4.7 oz)
- Water resistance: 80 m (262 ft) (complying with EN 13319)
- Normal altitude range: 0 to 3,000 m (0 to 10,000 ft) above sea level
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C (-4 °F to +122 °F)
- Maintenance cycle: 200 dives or two years, whichever comes first
- Temperature compensated pressure sensor
- Accurate to 80 m (262 ft) complying with EN 13319
- Depth display range: 0 to 300 m (0 to 984 ft)
- Resolution: 0.1 m from 0 to 100 m (1 ft from 0 to 328 ft)
- Resolution: 1 °
- Display range: -20 °C to +50 °C (-4 °F to +122 °F)
- Accuracy: ± 2 °C (± 3.6 °F)
- Oxygen: 21-99%
- Partial pressure of oxygen (pO2): 0.2 - 3.0
- Oxygen Limit Factor: 0-200% with 1% resolution
- Gas mixtures: up to 3
- Dive time: 0 to 999 min
- Surface time: 0 to 99 h 59 min
- Dive counter: 0 to 99 for repetitive dives
- No-decompression time: 0 to 99 min (-- after 99)
- Ascent time: 0 to 999 min (-- after 999)
- Ceiling depths: 3.0 to 150 m (10 to 492 ft)
- Accuracy: ± 25 s/month (at 20 °C/68 °F)
- 12/24 h display
- Accuracy: +/- 15°
- Resolution: 1°
- Max. tilt: 45 degrees
- Balance: global
- Accuracy: 1 second
- Display range: 0'00 - 99'59
- Resolution: 1 second
- Sample rate in air and nitrox modes: default 20 seconds
- Sample rate in free diving mode: default 2 seconds
- Memory capacity: approximately 140 hours with 20-second recording interval and without transmitter data. In free dive mode, maximum capacity is 35 hours.
Tissue calculation model
- Suunto RGBM
- Maximum depth of operation: 120 m (393 ft
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.