Ultra Grip Waterproof Gloves
£29.00 RRP £37.00 In Stock
The SealSkinz UltraGrip Waterproof Gloves are a lined pair of gloves that stop water from getting through the material so they're great to wear in and around the water to keep your hands warm and dry. Kitting up and breaking your kit down after a dive when it's cold and wet can be hard enough especially when it's cold and wet so these gloves will keep your hands warm and dry in between dives.
Who's the UltraGrip For?
Cold water divers or anybody around the water will appreciate a good pair of warm wool gloves. While you can't wear these in the water, as the water will just seep in under the cuff, you can wear them under a dry glove, just be sure that you have enough space for the longer cuff. But these gloves are primarily intended for surface use to keep your hands warm and dry.
- Constructed with SealSkinz proprietary Stretchdry waterproof, breathable and windproof technology
- Chevron printed palm and fingers for firm handling and increased grip even when wet
- Merino wool inner lining for warmth, moisture control and comfort
- Close fitting stretch knit for comfort and control
- Feature on index finger and thumb allows use of touchscreen devices
Merino wool is a fine, very soft, natural fibre that is excellent at regulating the body's temperature. The hollow fibres are very light and trap in lots of air, perfect for insulation, and retain warmth when wet. Merino wool is also very breathable, wicks moisture away from the skin, and has natural antibacterial properties that combat body odour.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.95.