DX Dive Computer with Elastomer Strap
£865.00 RRP £975.00Please note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more
The Suunto DX Dive Computer with Elastomer is the pinnacle at the top of Suunto's Dive Range. Super powerful the DX is the first small format advanced watch dive computer to support rebreathers. It is a non monitoring setpoint computer that is able to support any make of rebreather but also provides full open circuit recreational and technical diving.
Fused RGBM Algorithm
The DX is programmed with the Suunto Fused RGBM algorithm which brings together both recreational and technical algorithms and seamlessly switches between the two to allow technical divers to perform slow continuous ascents to reduce decompression times and also safely maximise bottom time for recreational divers.
Wireless Air Pressure
Paired with a wireless transmitter on your 1st stage the DX will tell you how much gas you have left in your cylinder. The DX can combine this with your current depth and breathing rate to tell you how long your air will last in minutes so you can better plan your dive on your gas supply. You can also set up alerts when you get to a certain pressure so you don't have to keep as closer eye on your gauges.
Dive mode is your everyday dive mode that uses a continuous RGBM algorithm to calculate your No Decompression Limit on normal air. Nitrox mode allows you to change your Oxygen percentage when diving on Nitrox. Gauge mode makes the computer act purely as a depth gauge and timer and won't work out your NDL. CCR mode is for the rebreather divers where you can set CC gases, OC gases & Setpoints with 3 diluent gases and upto 8 bailout mixes. Off mode is for everyday use so the computer doesn't record your swim in the pool as a dive.
FOR REBREATHER DIVING
- A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode
- Configure up to 3 different diluents
- Adjustable high and low setpoints, as well as custom setpoint during dive
- Automatic setpoints switching at specified depths
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout
FOR ALL DIVING
- New, advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Gas switching between up to eight gases
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
- Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge, and off
- Optional wireless air integration
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM5 software
FOR EVERYDAY ADVENTURES
- Stunning, compact design
- Hard-wearing premium materials: titanium case and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Light and toughl titanium bracelet
- Titanium housing with black finish
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Elastomer strap set
- Screen size - approximately 26mm wide x 28mm high
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.