Steel 34 Roller Bag
Out Of Stock
The Stahlsac Steel 34" Roller Bag comes from the Steel Series of bags named after the company itself. Tough, hard wearing materials and a watertight section make the Steel Line very practical. The 34" is the largest in the range and has plenty of roomy compartments to keep your equipment organised.
Built For Airports
The 34" is tall and narrow to comply with modern automated baggage systems at airports so you won't have to take it to over-sized luggage. Sturdy, padded grab handles all over the bag make it easy to move around and the sturdy all-terrain wheels and telescopic handle mean you can take the bag anywhere.
The Steel Bag 34 includes the exclusive Wet/Dry storage system. Wet or dirty gear can be stored in the Sealed Waterproof Compartment, keeping it completely separate from dry gear. The Steel Bag 34 also has a Breathable Dry Compartment for damp items to air out and dry, while separated from dry gear in the bag.
- Built to airline size and weight requirements
- Waterproof bottom compartment for wet or dirty items
- Breathable top compartment for damp gear to air out
- Heavy-duty rail along the bottom and reinforcements with abrasion-resistant material on corners for travel toughness
- Low-Profile frame system reduces height for easy storage
- Replaceable frame components and wheels
- Multi-purpose changing pad with anti-slip bottom
- Quick-Access front zippered pockets
- Sturdy, comfort grab handles for easy lifting and maneuvering
- Add-a-Bag strap to easily attach secondary bags to roller
- Bright interior lining to find small items easily
- Water-resistant zippers with sturdy pulls for protection from the elements
- Ergonomic compression straps on the outside for space saving cinching
- Combination of 630D / 420D HD fabric with DWR finish for high water resistance
- Combination of Hypalon and Tarpaulin for reinforcement and abrasion resistance on stress points
DIMENSIONS: 34"H x 17"W x 12"D
WEIGHT: 12.6 LBS.
Stahlsac Steel 34 Roller Bag - Features
|Back Pack Straps|
?Whether the bag is fitted with back pack style straps like a rucksack. Some larger bags are also fitted with stowable straps than can be connected when required and tucked away when they are not needed.
?The bag style and use
?Whether the bag has detachable compartments such as an integrated regulator bag, or boat bag to stow dry clothes or mask, fins and other accessories.
|Fits Full Cold Water Kit|
?Whether the bag can accommodate a full set of cold water diving gear including the following:
Open Heel Fins
Total approximate volume 100 Litres
|Fits Full Warm Water Kit|
?Whether the bag is big enough to fit a complete set of warm water dive kit including the following:
3mm Steamer Wetsuit
Open Heel Fins
Total approximate volume 55 Litres
?Whether the bag is fitted with heavy duty and robust grab handles for lifting heavy bags in and out of storage or your vehicle.
?Whether the bag is fitted with an over the shoulder strap to aid carrying over a longer distance. Typically found on duffel style bags.
?Whether the bag is fitted with a retractable handle (typically fitted along with wheels) making the bag more comfortable to pull.
?The approximate volume left in the bag once a full set of warm water kit has been put in. Unit in Litres
|Volume Left (Cold Water)|
?The approximately volume left in the bag once a complete set of cold water diving gear had been included. Unit in Litres
?The internal capacity in Litres
?The approximate empty and dry weight of the bag in kg
?Whether the bag is fitted with rollers to aid moving over long distances such as through an airport or from the car to the dive site.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.