Second Stage Reconfigure
Here At Simply Scuba one of our in-house technicians can reconfigure certain second stages so the hose can come out of the left or the right side.
All Second Stages are built with the hose entering the right side of the second stage, as it is in your mouth, but some second stages have a reversable design so the hose can come out of the left side of the second stage.
Left Handed Second Stages are better for donating to a buddy to avoid unusual hose routing over the right shoulder and the second stage will be upright to avoid water ingress.
This service only applies to the following Second Stages:
- This service only applies to new regulators bought from Simply Scuba
- This service is non-refundable
- This service is only redeemable against a single second stage
- This service does not assemble or service your regulators
- This service may increase your shipping time depending on the availability of the technician
- This service can be done in-store Mon-Fri depending on the availability of the technician
- Please specify exactly how you want your second stage configured by contacting us with your order number (SCxxxx) as soon as you have placed your order by emailing email@example.com
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.95.