Sidemount Heavy Offer
£1,370.00 RRP £1,954.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more
The Apeks Sidemount Heavy Offer combines the DST XTX50 regulators and the WSX-45 Wing for a reliable cold water setup with plenty of lift.
The Apeks Sidemount Regulator Set is a top notch pair of regs for sidemount stages which includes two complete Apeks XTX50 DST regulators with fifth port upgrade kits fitted and appropriate length hoses. Easily customisable the XTX50 and DST combinations allow you to tailor your regs to your needs.
The Apeks DST first stage is a fully balanced diaphragm design with environmental seal to improved cold water protection. The standard four low pressure and been upgraded with the fifth port upgrade to allow for optimal hose routing of the inflator hoses to either drysuit and/or buoyancy device. The swivelling low pressure turret is also ideal, allowing for the best possible positioning of the regulator hoses.
Rugged & Adjustable
The Apeks XTX50 second stage provides excellent performance, even in the harshest of conditions thanks to carefully engineering. A heat sink at the hose coupling point helps to raise the temperature of the air flow, reducing the risk of the cold air flowing over metal components and causing ice to form. A fully adjustable balanced valve allows for diver customisation and preferences whilst the venturi control helps to prevent accidental free flow when the regulator isn't in use and maximum performance when needed.
Please note that the package in only available in DIN 300 Bar
This Apeks Sidemount Package includes:
- 2 x XTX50 second stage
- 2x sets of interchangeable small exhaust covers (large fitted)
- 5x cable ties for clip and accessory attachment
- 1x 70cm bungee cord for second stage necklace and hose restraint
- 2x DST first stage DIN 300 Bar with 5th port upgrade fitted
- 1x 60cm regulator hose
- 1x 210cm regulator hose
- 2x 20m Black Flexi inflator hose
- 1x 90 degree fixed elbow
- 2x Black Face 52mm SPG and 20cm HP hose
- 1x 75mm stainless steel bolt snap
- 5x O-rings for use with bungee cords
- Apeks Tech Reg Bag
- Weight approx : 3.40kg
The Apeks WSX-45 Sidemount Wing is made for the modern sidemount diver, with a one-size-fits-all harness system that is completely customisable and adjustable for your needs. The wrap-around bladder has a large 45lb lift capacity
Trapezoid Wraparound Bladder is made to be low profile and snag resistant so you can fit through smaller gaps with ease. The bladder can be removed and moved up and down the spine to suit you or left off completely. The trapezoid shape keeps any buoyancy in the small of your back for good trim and the two sides wrap around the diver with a bungee loop around the front. The inflator hose can be mounted on the left or right and pass up under the arm connected to a shoulder D-Ring. A central pull dump lets you dump air in a horizontal position.
Integrated Weights along the spine under the bladder hold lead and can be moved up and down the spine for trim. You can also thread solid lead blocks over the shoulders if you need to shift weight further forward.
- 200N | 45lbs | 20kg lift
- Armoguard protects the bladder against abrasions in confined spaces.
- Reversible inflator can be mounted on left side, right side or the upper left shoulder.
- Grommets at lower corners allow for mounting bungee to keep the bladder streamlined to your body.
- Solid 5cm (2”) webbing comes pre-assembled.
- Removable crotch strap made of 2” (5cm) soft webbing.
- 4x 5cm (2”) stainless steel D-rings (2 angled on shoulders, 1 angled and 1 flat on the crotch strap).
- 2x “SlideLock” sliding stainless steel D-rings on waist strap allow for easy adjustment of cylinders throughout the dive.
- 2x stainless steel drop D-rings along the lower back are for connection to the included butt pack, or for marker buoys, reels or other accessories.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel waist buckle.
- Two-piece stainless steel plate allows the torso length to be adjusted to fit any diver.
- Zippered Butt Pack with stainless steel snap hooks included.
- Weight pouches are mounted on the spine strap.
- Comes complete with two sizes of bungee and five stainless steel bolt snaps.
- Two grommet strips allow the diver to adjust the weight pouch and bladder based on their specific requirements.
- Additional trim pockets available separately.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).