Petrel 2 Titanium Dive Computer
The Shearwater Petrel 2 Titanium Dive Computer is a tougher version of the Petrel2 Dive computer with a titanium bezel fitted to the front. With all the same programming inside and user interface the Titanium version is only different to the standard Petrel 2 in that it has a metal bezel around the screen to protect it from bumps and scrapes.
The Shearwater Petrel 2 Dive Computer is a rugged and reliable technical dive computer with a whole range of customisability. The bright screen is easy to read and you have control over where information is laid out.
Piezo-electric Buttons on either side don't require any kind of movement or pressure to use them so are quick and easy even when wearing thick gloves. The Centre Row Information on the dive screen can be customised and changed to what you need to know for your dive.
- Depth, time and oxygen sensor display
- Bühlmann decompression model with gradient factors conservatism
- Optional VPM-B decompression model
- Imperial and metric displays
- A menu system that adapts to diving status
- Automatic turn off after 15 minutes on the surface
- Depth sensor rated to 450 feet/140 meters of seawater
- Dive Planner
- Any combination of oxygen, nitrogen, and helium (Air, Nitrox, Trimix)
- Open and closed circuit, switchable during a dive
- 5 CC and 5 OC gases
- Gases can be changed and added during a dive
- CNS tracking
- No lockout from violating deco stops
- Automatic PPO2 set-point switching (configurable)
- Two PPO2 set-points, each of which can be set between .4 and 1.5
- Flexible user-replaceable battery. Almost any ‘AA’ type
- Tilt compensated digital compass
- 1000 hour dive log memory
- Log downloads and firmware upgrades using Bluetooth
|OC Rec||3 gas nitrox recreational computer|
|OC Tec||Multi-gas, trimix decompression computer|
|CC INT||Closed-circuit fixed PPO2|
|Gauge||Bottom timer with stopwatch and dive logging|
|Screen Resolution||320x240 QVGA|
|Display Type||Full colour LED LCD|
|Battery Type||Single AA (any type)|
|AA Alkaline||35 Hours|
|SAFT LS14500||100 Hours|
|Number of Gases||5 OC / 5 CC|
|Package (WxHxD)||120x100x77mm (4.7"x3.9"x3")|
|Dive Log||1000 Hours|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.