SeaDragon Mini 1000F
The SeaLife SeaDragon Mini 1000F is a small floodlight that can be handheld or mounted to a camera as a compact lighting option. A wide 130° beam angle floods everything infront of you in light to brighten the scene and bring colour to your dive and the pictures you bring back.
Who's the 1000F For?
Great for diving in brighter waters the 1000F can bring the reds back to your pictures and videos the 1000F is made for the amateur photographer who is experimenting with external lighting or for a compact action style camera lighting option.
- 1000 lumens* Using latest Luxeon V LED
- Beam Angle: 130° ultra-wide beam for photo-video or wide area viewing (98° beam underwater)
- One button operation: Long push (1 sec) to power on/off; Short push to cycle through 5 light modes
- Five light modes: Full power 1000 lumen, Half power 500 lumen, Quarter power 250 lumen, Blinking (once per second at full power), SOS (blinking signal at full power)
- Includes Y-S mount and mounts for connecting light to GoPro or housing cold-shoe.
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m)
- Battery: Works with 1x 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery (included) or 2x CR123** lithium single-use batteries.
- Colored Battery indicator. Green = full, yellow = medium and red = low battery strength.
- Safety pressure release valve relieves internal pressure built-up caused by a damaged battery.
1000 lumens when using 1x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery. 650 lumens when using 2x CR123 single use batteries
** Do not use rechargeable CR123 batteries as voltage / amp specs will cause damage to battery and/or light.
SpecsRun Time at full power by battery type:
- Xtar 18650 (3500 mAh) = 90 minutes
- Xtar 18650 (2600 mAh) = 65 minutes
- CR123 single-use = 50 minutes
Xtar 18650 (3500 mAh) rechargeable battery
- 90 minutes at full power
- 180 minutes at half power
- 360 minutes at quarter power
- 65 minutes at full power
- 130 minutes at half power
- 260 minutes at quarter power
- 50 minutes at full power
- 100 minutes at half power
- 200 minutes at quarter power
- 10 Minute reserve power: Light dims to 50 lumens for 10 minutes when battery is near empty.
- Construction: Anodized aluminum head with rubber-armored / polycarbonate body
- LED life span: 30,000 hours
- Color temp: 6000 to 6500K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 70
- Operating temp: 0°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Storage temp: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 1.7” diameter x 6.3” (43mm x 159mm)
- Weight: 6.9 ounces (195 grams) w/o battery
* Only use 18650 battery with button-top (not flat-top), integrated protected circuitry, minimum 2600 mAh, minimum 3.5A discharge current and cell made by Panasonic/Sanyo Japan or Samsung Korea. Recommend using Xtar brand 18650 Li-ion button-top battery with 2600Ah or higher. 1000 lumens when using 1x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery. 650 lumens when using 2x CR123 single use batteries
** Do not use rechargeable CR123 batteries as voltage / amp pecs will cause damage to battery and/or light.
- Sea Dragon Mini 1000 Dive Light
- 18650 Li-ion 2600mAh rechargeable battery
- Mini USB battery charger w/ USB cable
- YS adapter w/mounts for AquaPod and GoPro camera
- Safety lanyard with clip
- Two spare O-rings
- O-ring lube
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.