Sea Dragon 5000F Pro Light
The SeaLife Sea Dragon 5000F Professional Auto Photo-Video Light is a smart and powerful floodlight that will bring light and colour back to your underwater shots. Tough and simple the 5000F is fairly compact and just mounts where you want it to and illuminates a huge 120° area with soft light so it illuminates without being obvious.
Who's the 5000F For?
With a COB Array that produces TLCI 97 level light, which is one of the highest possible values the 5000F shines much more natural light tones and colours so your photos and videos are full of natural light and colour.
If you're using a strobe then a tiny sensor in the front of the 5000F will momentarily dip the light when it sees a flash so the light from the 5000F doesn't interfere with your image. The sensor also helps to automatically dim and brighten the output in auto mode to save power and your eyes depending on the distance of your subject.
A pair of Red LEDs can be used in low light conditions to set up your shots and get closer to fish who don't see red light as we do.
- Powerful 5000 lumen LED light. Latest COB LED array technology
- Constant current circuitry. Light maintains lumens throughout battery life.
- 96 (+/-1) CRI (colour rendering index) that mimics natural sunlight
- 97 (+/-1) TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) that measures colour quality of LED lights.
- Auto Bright mode adjusts from 10% to 100% (450 to 4500 lumens) to preserve your eye’s natural night vision and extends battery life
- Auto Flash Detect mode. Light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash
- Two red LED’s won’t scare off nighttime sea creatures.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Six brightness modes: 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, Auto mode (auto adjusts from 10% to 100%) and red mode
- Hidden emergency signal mode. 1-sec blink interval and SOS Morse code. Push and hold power button for 4 seconds to activate (from off state)
- 3.3 hours run time at 1250 lumens and constant brightness (50 minute run time at full power)
- Mounts to YS, Flex-Connect™ or 1” Ball joint system of arms, grips, trays and adapters.
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas (when using with Flex-Connect)
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m) – Guaranteed
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 50Wh Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Body material: Anodized machined aluminium
- Light source/ Bulb Type: 1 x COB LED array and 2x red LED’s
- Brightness: 5000 lumens (maintains lumens throughout run time at full power)
- Brightness modes: 100% → 75% → 50% → 25% → Auto (10% to 100%) → Red → [repeat]
- Button Control: Long push (1 sec) to power light on/off; Short push cycles through brightness modes
- Light modes: Constant light or hidden emergency signal light (activated by long push of power button)
- Colour temperature: 5600K
- CRI*: 96 Color Rendering Index
- TLCI**: 97 Television Lighting Consistency Index
- Beam angle: 120° degrees on land (90° underwater)
- Battery: Li-ion 14.8V, 3400 mAh, 50Wh (included)
- Battery charge time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Run time: 3.3 hours at 1250 lumens and constant current. 50 minutes @ full power 5000 lumens.
- 10 Minute reserve power: Light dims to 200 lumens for 10 minutes when battery is near empty.
- Battery status indicator: Green = 100-51% battery charge; Yellow = 50-21%; Red = 20-5%; Red blinking = <5%
- Depth: Tested to 330 ft (100m)
- Operating temperature: 0°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Storage temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 5.2” length x 2.3” diameter ( 13.2cm x 5.8cm) Head only
- Weight: 12.7 ounces (361 grams) Head Only w/o battery; 21oz (595 grams) Head w/ battery
- Bulb life: 35,000 hours
- O-ring: Dual silicone O-rings (lube included)
- Buoyancy: Negative
* CRI is a measure of a light source's ability to show object colours "realistically" or "naturally" compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum possible value.
** TLCI is a standard used in the television broadcast industry to measure the colour quality of studio lights. The Lights with TLCI greater than 90 are considered to be optimal for television cameras requiring no post-production colour correction. 100 is the highest possible TLCI value.
- Sea Dragon 5000 Auto UW Photo-Video Light Head
- Standard YS Mount with slot head screw
- 1” ball joint adapter w/ 3/16” hex screw & hex key
- Flex-Connect YS Adapter
- 50Wh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- AC Power Adapter
- Charging tray
- Int’l plug adapters
- Spare O-rings
- O-ring lubricant
- O-ring removal tool
- Sea Dragon Case
Camera, tray and FlexConnect arm not included, for illustration purposes only.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.