The SeaLife Micro HD 2.0 Camera is made to be simple to use while still taking amazing images all in a factory sealed camera to stop flooding. The fast shutter response combined with the HD Sony 16mp sensor gives you sharp accurate pictures and videos.
The Micro HD is factory sealed with memory and rechargeable battery built in so you never have to change or clean an O-Ring and risk flooding. Charging and downloading your images is done through the wet contacts and the built in WiFi to wirelessly to your smart phone or tablet.
Easy Set Up
The Micro HD has built in colour correction filters for blue, green or shallow water that automatically adjust the white balance of your images. The camera also has four basic operating modes: Land, Dive, Snorkel and Light which will preset all of the settings to the different environments.
- Easy Set-up mode - On-screen guide with no complicated menus.
- Four Land & Sea™ scene modes:
- Land mode for taking above water pictures and videos.
- Dive mode for automatic exposure control and color correction while diving in deeper water
- Snorkel mode for automatic exposure control and color correction while snorkeling or diving in shallow water
- Light mode for taking underwater pictures and videos with optional Sea Dragon LED Photo-Video light accessory. White balance colors and exposure calibrated to Sea Dragon UW Lighting.
- Three built-in digital color correction filters:
- Deep for optimal color correction in deeper tropical, blue/cyan water.
- Green for optimal color correction in colder, green/emerald water.
- Shallow for optimal color correction in shallow tropical, blue/cyan water.
- Permanently sealed. No waterproof door or O-rings to maintain.
- Automatically corrects for barrel distortion.
- WiFi wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet w/ free SeaLife app.
- Picture in Video - Take still pictures while recording full HD video.
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel.
- Focus from 12" (30cm) to infinity (10X Close-up Lens optional accessory.)
- Time lapse shooting at set time intervals - saves as video file or series of still images.
- Upside-down shooting mode - When mounting camera upside down, pictures and videos are saved upright.
- Shortcut mode - Push and hold menu button to quickly access a specified menu setting.
- External power mode - Connect and operate camera with external power supply (land only.)
- Expandable with popular SeaLife accessories (One or two Sea Dragon Photo-Video-Dive Lights, Close-up Lens.)
16 megapixel SONY® CMOS image sensor for sharp colorful pictures.
- 3M 1296 HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 60 fps.
- 130° Fisheye Lens - Get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture.
- Waterproof to 200ft / 60m
- 2350 mAh / 3.7V / 8.7Wh internal lithium ion rechargeable battery for 3+ hours video or 1000+ images.
- Fully rubber-armored shock resistant.
- Large 2.4" TFT color LCD for easy on-camera viewing.
Please note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more