Micro 2 Pro 2000 Camera Set
Out Of Stock
The Sealife Micro 2.0 Pro 2000 Camera Set is a compact camera set with a video light that gives you great flexibility to expand. The camera itself is factory sealed with built in battery and memory so you don't have to worry about O-Rings. Whether you take photos or videos this combination will imporove your results by introducing light with no hard edges or hot spots.
Who's the 2000 Set For?
This would make a perfect first camera set becuase it is simple and has many preset modes for different situations so you can start with great results. The FlexConnect system allows you to add and remove parts like flexible arms or a second arm for strobes or extra lighting.
- Key Features Easy set-up; Large battery; Fast shutter response; Compact size; Fully rubber-armored shock resistant
- Image Sensor 16MP SONY® sensor
- Memory 32GB Internal
- Video 1296@30fps or 1080p@60fps
- Underwater Modes 3 UW modes: Dive, Snorkel, External Light 3 UW colour correction settings: Deep, Shallow, Green Water
- Field of View 130°, 100°, or 80° at 16MP with Auto Barrel Distortion Correction
- Time Lapse Shooting saves as video files or picture series
- Upside Down Shooting
- Shortcut Mode
- Battery 2350 mAh Li-ion battery (internal)
- Focus System High-Depth Wide Angle Fixed Focus
- Focus Range 12″ to infinity (3.5″/9cm + with optional lenses)
- Tripod/Tray Mount standard 1/4-20
- Controls 3 “Piano Keys” and shutter for easy control
- LCD Display Monitor Large 2.4″ colour TFT display
- External Power Mode
- Depth Rating 200ft / 60m Permanently Sealed
- Size / Weight 10.1oz / 285g
- Powerful 2000 lumen LED light. Latest COB LED array technology. True, lab-tested lumens and not “theoretical” lumens specified by most other manufacturers.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Three brightness levels 100%, 50% and 25%
- Hidden emergency signal mode. 1 sec blink interval and SOS Morse code. Push and hold power button for 4 seconds to activate.
- 60 minute run time at full power
- Constant brightness - Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Colour Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m) – Guaranteed
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment – even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.