DC2000 Pro Flash Set
£949.00 RRP £1,009.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more
The SeaLife DC2000 Pro Flash Set is a combination for underwater photographers to bring light and colour to their pictures with all the control they need to compose their pictures. Connected with SeaLife's Flex Connect mounts you can add and adapt quickly and easily to change the position and angle of the flash.
The SeaLife DC2000 Camera is a powerful multi purpose camera at home 60m down and on the surface. An ultra-fast 0.1s shutter response gives you DSLR-like results at a fraction of the cost. With better flexibility and control over your images you can get the perfect pictures for better editing options.
Waterproof 60m Case
Inside the case the DC2000 is waterproof down to 60m but the internal camera itself is waterproof to 18m so you can take the internal camera out and take pictures in the rain or while snorkeling.
All of the buttons and functions you need are accessible in the water through the waterproof casing but if you're not going near 18m you can just take the camera itself.
When Auto just won't do it you have full Manual control over the settings behind the Sony 20MP 1" sensor. 8 shooting modes that you can adjust in water range from Underwater and Intelligent Auto when you just want to point and click to Manual, Shutter and Aperture so you can control what is recorded in JPEG and RAW formats.
The SeaLife Sea Dragon Digital Underwater Flash (SL963) is a powerful yet compact flash that makes it easy to add light back into your images down to a depth of 60m. The flash is obviously designed to be used with the range of SeaLife underwater cameras but is also compatible with other brands of camera.
The flash has both manual variable power adjustment and also an Auto Mode that will automatically adjust the brightness for optimal exposure. The flash is supplied attached to a single arm tray that utilises the Flex-Connect quick release arm system that allows for quick removal and configuration.
DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera
Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions
3 built-in underwater digital color correction filters: shallow water (snorkeling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algae bloom)
25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
Continuous Burst Shooting shoots high resolution 20MP pictures up to 10 frames per second
Manual White Balance control to customize UW color correction to your specific depth and water conditions
Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from 15 to 1/2000 seconds and F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
Auto focus from 3.5” (9cm) to infinity
Macro focus from 1.5" to 4" (3.8cm-10cm) with optional Super Macro Lens
WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with free Link123 Plus app. Includes Geotagging and “Auto Send” functionality.
Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible up to 64GB
Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
Short-cut key for fast and easy access to favorite menu setting
Expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Photo-Video Lights and SeaLife lenses
Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
Sea Dragon Universal Flash
- Auto Mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure
- Variable power adjustment allows user to manually fine-tune flash brightness for desired effect and image exposure
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and Flex Arms
- Effective underwater distance range up to 8 feet (2.5m)
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters
- Quick-release button to detach flash and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- Universal mount fits all SeaLife cameras and other brands of underwater cameras with standard tripod mount (Ikelite tripod adapter available but sold seperately)
- Auto Learn Mode easily syncs pre-flash with any digital camera
- Effective underwater distance range up to 8 feet/2.5 meters
- Approximately 150 flashes at full brightness with 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Waterproof battery compartment
Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
Includes universal optical cable plug (SL96307) which connects the Sea Dragon Flash optical cable to Olympus, Sea & Sea and other underwater housings using the standard 7mm optical flash port
Coiled optical cable extends from 15"(38cm) to 30"(76cm), compatible when adding one or two Flex Arms
What's in the Box:
- Underwater Housing for DC2000
- DC2000 Inner-camera
- Rechargeable 1130 mAh, 3.7V Battery
- 60cm USB cable (Micro B plug type)
- Wall Charger (5V, 1A)
- Int'l plug adapters
- Camera case
- Wrist strap for inner camera
- Wrist strap with clip for UW housing
- Flash Link optical cable adapter for UW housing
- Moisture Muncher 2-capsule sample pack
- Sea Dragon Universal Flash head with Flash Diffuser
- Flex-Connect Single Tray w/ standard ¼-20 mounting screw
- Flex-Connect grip
- Optical Cable and Universal Flash Link Adapter
- Optical Cable Plug (For Olympus, Sea&Sea and other housings using a 7mm optical cable flash port)
- Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
- Instruction manuals
- Sea Dragon Case
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.