DC2000 Pro 2500 Set
The SeaLife DC2000 Pro 2500 Set combines both the powerful DC2000 Camera with all of it's flexibility and control with the bright SeaDragon 2500 photo-video light to bring light and colours back to your pictures.
The SeaLife DC2000 Camera is a powerful multi purpose camera at home 60m down and on the surface. An ultra-fast 0.1s shutter response gives you DSLR-like results at a fraction of the cost. With better flexibility and control over your images you can get the perfect pictures for better editing options.
Waterproof 60m Case
Inside the case the DC2000 is waterproof down to 60m but the internal camera itself is waterproof to 18m so you can take the internal camera out and take pictures in the rain or while snorkeling.
All of the buttons and functions you need are accessible in the water through the waterproof casing but if you're not going near 18m you can just take the camera itself.
When Auto just won't do it you have full Manual control over the settings behind the Sony 20MP 1" sensor. 8 shooting modes that you can adjust in water range from Underwater and Intelligent Auto when you just want to point and click to Manual, Shutter and Aperture so you can control what is recorded in JPEG and RAW formats.
The SeaLife SeaDragon 2500 Photo Video Light is a powerful underwater video light made from sturdy materials and a quick and easy flex-connect accessory system. Use this light for more realistic and vivid colours when filming or shooting with a smooth and even beam. A solid grip handle and tray holds your video light to any camera with a standard tripod screw and the fully poseable light can illuminate from any angle.
Flat Panel LED mimics natural light for an even 120° beam with no hot-spots producing an even 2500 Lumens over your subject. The LED has a colour temperature between 5300~5700K that covers 90% of the visible light spectrum to bring out the most vivid and accurate colours possible in your underwater images.
Three Power Levels can be selected from the single button user interface changing the brightness from 100%, 50% and 25%. The removable, rechargeable Li-Ion battery will burn for 60 minutes at full power, 120mins at 50%, 240mins at 25% and constant current circuitry ensures a constant power level over the battery life for an even light source.
Guaranteed To 60m with corrosion proof metal parts and a fibre-reinforced polycarbonate body. Dual NBR O-Rings seal the battery compartment from water ingress.
DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions
- 3 built-in underwater digital color correction filters: shallow water (snorkeling), deep water (diving) or "green" water (algae bloom)
- 25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
- Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
- Continuous Burst Shooting shoots high resolution 20MP pictures up to 10 frames per second
- Manual White Balance control to customize UW color correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
- Auto focus from 4"(10cm) to infinity
- WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with free Link123 Plus app. Includes Geotagging and "Auto Send" functionality.
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible up to 64GB
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) - CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
- Short-cut key for fast and easy access to favorite menu setting
- Expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Photo-Video Lights and SeaLife SL975 Fisheye lens
- Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
Sea Dragon 2500 Light
- Powerful 2500 lumen LED light using the latest COB LED array technology
- One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Three brightness levels: 100%, 50% and 25%
- Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
- 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters - Guaranteed
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots (90° underwater)
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
- Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras w/ standard ¼-20 tripod mount
What's in the Box:
Underwater Housing for DC2000
Rechargeable 1130 mAh, 3.7V Battery
60cm USB cable (Micro B plug type)
Int'l plug adapters
Wrist strap for inner camera
Wrist strap with clip for UW housing
Flash Link optical cable adapter for UW housing
Moisture Muncher 2-capsule sample pack
Sea Dragon 2500 Underwater Photo/Video Light head
Flex-Connect Single Tray w/ standard ¼-20 mounting screw
25Wh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
AC Power Adapter, charging tray, and international plug adapters
Adapter for GoPro cameras with acorn nut
Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
Sea Dragon EVA Case (SL944)
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).