£219.00 RRP £289.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more
The Scubapro XTek Sidemount Harness is a flexible, padded, one-size-fits-most side mount harness that can be worn by itself as a minimal side Mount rig to strap your stage cylinders to. Fully adjustable 2" straps can be sized to fit you and customised to your needs.
You have three choices of buoyancy with the Sidemount Harness; No buoyancy, and use the harness as a monkey diving rig, The 25lb Bladder for a low profile sidemount system and the 45lbs Bladder for extra lift when mounting multiple stages.
Standard 2" shoulder and waist webbing can be adjusted to your exact size and D-Rings can be added, moved or removed wherever you need them. Along the spine there is a adjustable strap to mount weights for better trim.
- Modular approach lets you build a system to suit your individual diving style.
- Compact independent air cell is available in two sizes, offering 25lbs or 45lbs of lift.
- Harness system is fully adjustable so you can dial in the perfect fit.
- Air cells include a crotch strap for added stability and security.
- Soft Airnet finished backpack ensures comfort during extended dives.
- Stainless steel grommets, D-rings and handles provide plenty of clip-on points and handholds.
- New dump valve, corrugated hose and Balanced Power inflator (BPI) allow for pinpoint buoyancy control.
- Specific elbow and side bungees help keep your dive profile streamlined.
- Bungees and hooks are provided to maximize tank support.
- Optional top cover adds to the overall streamlining of the system, plus increases long-term durability.
*crotch strap not included
**bpi and bladder not included
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.