£360.00 RRP £469.00Please note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more
The Newest Scubapro X-Force BCD is a tough BCD with a pre-formed wrap around bladder which provides a better fit and excellent comfort. The X-Force has some fantastic features such as a high buoyancy via a new gusset in the lower area of the air cell, a new backpack with air net padding and air net soft protection for the neck.
Secure Quick Release integrated weights use a pinchclip to hold your weights in position. Trim weight pockets on the rear hold any trim weight either side of your cylinder for a better position in the water. Each side pocket has an octo holder and a D-Ring to hold your alternate air source with either a clip or tucking the hose.
Anti-Slip Shoulder Material holds the BCD in position even when wet so the BCD won't move or twist. The outside of the BCD is made from high-resistance 500D Cordura for durability and 420 Nylon interior further increases durability.
Cordura Lock Material maintains the colour of your BCD from various environmental factors to keep the colours from fading.
- New quick-release weight buckle retaining system allows one-hand operation and easy to find for optimal safety.
- Additional back pockets offer trim counterweight storage.
- New backpack and soft neck protection with Air-Net padding for increased comfort and protection.
- Shoulder pads and straps covered in anti-slip material.
- New graphics include embossed SCUBAPRO logo and 'Professional Diver' silver logo, along with reflective piping on sides and back.
- Constructed of high-resistance Cordura 500 exterior and Nylon 420 interior, guaranteeing durability.
- Cordura® Lock protects against the elements.
- Octopus holder on both sides, keeps gear neat and accessible.
Upgrades from the 2014 model:
- Front pockets are in a more robust material and visually enhanced on the upper side including the silver stripe on the edge. Black zip pullers.
- Same modification on the shoulders that match the pocket style.
- New full black/dark gray backpad inlcuding airnet™ patches
- New red finishing on the bladder lower edge underlining the bladder expansion
- Updated cummerbund still including zippered pocket
|Size||Lift (N)||Lift (kg / lb)||Max Cylinder Size (L)|
|Small||140||14.3 / 31.5||15|
|Medium||170||17.3 / 38.2||18|
|Large||180||18.4 / 40.5||18|
|Extra Large||210||21.4 / 47.2||18|
*Information provided by manufacturer
Scubapro X-Force BC - Features
|Back Plate Type|
?Describes the style of back plate, a travel BCD will usually feature a flexible or partial backplate whereas a standard BCD will have a full rigid (and probably padded) backplate
|Full padded rigid|
|Female Specific Fit|
?Most BCDs are designed to fit men and women but there are a growing number of BCDs designed specifically for women, providing a much better fit and support.
?A standard BCD will provide lift in the back and usually through the front pockets, giving a balanced lift. Hybrids and wing systems will provide lift in different ways depending on the design, a standard wing will only provide lift in the back.
|All round lift|
?Quick release weight systems allow a more comfortable distribution of weight as it no longer has to be solely worn around the waist. Easy removal means that the pouches can be quickly removed and handed over to boat crews on exit or dumped in an emergency.
|Quick Release Buckles|
?Quick release buckles aid donning and removal of the BCD with minimal effort
?Main side pockets for storage
|Single Pouch Capacity (kg)|
?The recommended maximum weight for each integrated weight pouch (based on medium BCD)
|Single Trim Capacity (kg)|
?The recommended maximum weight for each trim weight pocket
|Trim Weight Pockets|
?Trim weight pockets allow weight to be added to the back of the BCD to balance out the distribution. They are also useful to counterbalance the affect of wearing a pony or other redundant system as counter weights can be added to the pouch on the opposite side, helping to prevent rolling.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).