Novalight 720R Torch
£89.00 RRP £95.00
The Scubapro Nova 720R is a technical dive torch that is designed for improved power and durability over other torches in it's price range. A great, tough little torch that will keep up with any level of diving and can be used with rechargeable 18650 Lithium-ion batteries.
Machined From Heavy-Duty Aluminum the NOVA 720R is lightweight yet built to last, while delivering powerful illumination. Strategically placed knurling, raised-up diamond-shaped indentations in the metal, improves grip and makes the twist activation that much easier. A shock-proof rubber protection over the end of the light head safeguards the electronics and provides an additional no-slip surface. Rated to a maximum depth of 300m (1000ft), equipped with an overpressure valve on the end cap, an important safety feature not normally found on torches in the Nova 720R's price range.
CREE XPL LED Bulb produces over 700 lumens. It is powered by a single 18650 Lithium-ion or Lithium-ion polymer (LiPo) battery. The Nova 720R provides 2.5 hours of burn time and measures 14cm (5.5 inches) in length.
Simple Twist-On / Twist Off activation backed by double-O-ring seals is easy to use even with the thickest gloves and protects from flooding.
Producing Higher Lumens than most primary dive lights, including many large pistol-grip styles, and out-pacing virtually all secondary dive lights, the Nova 720R leads the market in sheer light intensity. With a 15° hot spot and a 90° even wide beam you can focus on one thing whilst illuminating everything around it too.
A Fully Charged Lithium-Ion Battery will maintain its maximum light intensity evenly through its charge, delivering a maximum burn time of approximately 2.5 hours.
- Equipped with the newest CREE XPL LED (720 and 720R only; "WIDE" versions equipped with CREE XML LED).
- Two modes: 100% and 50% power.
- Diamond-shaped knurling on both handle and light head guarantees a firm grip, with or without gloves.
- Easy twist on/twist off activation allows for trouble-free operation, regardless of depth.
- Shock-proof rubber protection keeps the light head safe from knocks and bumps.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing -- a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 1000ft/300m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
*Batteries not included
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).