Chromis Dive Computer
£205.00 RRP £239.00
The Scubapro Chromis Dive Computer is a watch sized multi-sport dive computer that is at home 30m underwater on Nitrox or counting lengths in a pool. Lightweight polymer casing is robust but never cumbersome so you can wear this to the gym or comfortably on the plane to your diving destination.
Large Clear Display has been specially designed to have razor sharp digits that are easy to read at a glance. The Chromis can be worn as an everyday watch with a full range of timekeeping functions from dual-time for travelling divers to an alarm clock and a stopwatch. Swim Mode has a patented stroke counter that you can calibrate to either simply count strokes or calculate distance covered. Scuba, Gauge and Apnea Modes collect all of the data of your dives, whether you are on SCUBA, freediving or you need to disable the decompression algorithm for advanced diving.
ZHL8 ADT MB Algorithm was designed to reduce the formation of micro bubbles in your tissues for a safer dive every time. In the settings you can adjust the conservatism to your requirements to tailor the algorithm to either take up less nitrogen or off-gas faster depending on your setting and dive profile.
Compression Compensating Strap continues to grip your wetsuit as your descend so the computer won't come loose as your wetsuit compresses at depth.
Four Button User Interface is intuitive to use and each button is clearly marked for it's functions on the bezel. Cycle quickly backwards and forwards through menus to change settings and recall information.
- Casing features an engraved 316L stainless steel front ring and back plate.
- Four feed-through push buttons allow for easy navigation through the intuitive menu system.
- Large display and Samurai katana-sharp characters are exceptionally readable under water.
- Full topside time-keeping functions include a stopwatch, alarm clock and a built-in altimeter.
- Dive modes include Gauge mode and Apnea mode for maximum data crunching versatility under water.
- The Swim mode features a patented surface stroke counter that tracks strokes while also calculating distance.
- Independent stopwatch function is available under water in Scuba and Gauge modes.
- Continuously updated average depth display in Gauge mode can be reset at any time.
- Dive modes function to a maximum operating depth of 394ft/120m.
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you program nitrox mixes from 21 to 100 percent oxygen.
- Micro bubble (MB) features allows you to choose from five levels of conservatism.
- Large capacity CR2430 battery is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- Zigzag strap design compensates for dive suit compression to maintain a secure fit at depth.
- Optional USB data interface (with cradle) is both PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK software.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).