The AquaLung Rogue BCD is a custom sized wing BCD made to be a modular wing that has all the features an advanced diver needs without any excess which keeps it lightweight.
There are 27 different size configurations to the Rogue so you can get the perfect fit no matter your size or shape. The modular nature of the Rogue means that it can pack down very small and you can replace parts at a later stage if you need to.
If you have broad shoulders then you can connect large shoulder straps to a medium backplate and small waist. That way you don't have to suffer a big baggy waist to allow for your larger shoulders. If you're tall and skinny then you can fit a small shoulder strap and waist to a large backplate. The Rogue will literally change it's shape to you so it you ever struggle with stock BCD sizes then this is the BCD for you.
On top of the modularity of the harness that can be customised to your shape the wing design of the Rogue gives you a sense of freedom in the water even when inflated. With the bladder behind you either side of the cylinder even if it's fully inflated it can't restrict your movement.
Becuase of the light, modular design the Rogue is great for the travelling diver. BCDs can be cumbersome and take up awkward space in your gear bag but he Rogue can be disassembled quickly and easily without any special tools.
Every part of the BCD can pack flat and because each part can be separated the whole thing can pack down into a small section in your bag.
The Rogue has more lift compared to the Outlaw making it better suited for colder water diving. 35 pounds of lift is plenty for single cylinder diving wherever you are in the world. The bladder has bungee webbing that holds the wing in a neat position when deflated and keeps it from unravelling and snagging anywhere.
*Please note Octo and Knife not included, for illustration purposes only
- Perfect combination of minimalist design along with the most desired features:
- Pockets, Stainless D-rings, Octo holder, knife attachment point
- Easy-to-disconnect and reattach shoulders and waists and has an overall weight less than 2.2kg/5lbs
- Interchangeable shoulder and waist strap components:
- Create 27 possible sizes for the perfect fit for every diver
- Webbed daisy chain, often found on military gear, provides multiple attachment points for your accessories
- Back inflation BCD with 15L/35lbs lift capacity
- GripLock™ tank band – patent pending finger-saver feature and macro presets create an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching a cylinder to a BC
- A new 3 position bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation keeping the unit streamlined and reducing drag
- Chest strap
- Features 4 Stainless Steel D-rings
- Upper and lower right pull dump
- SureLock II™ Weight System
- Optional Extras
- Trim pockets (1.5kg/3lbs)
- SMB pocket
- Dump valves: Flat valves
- Inflator: Powerline
- Pockets: 2 Drop down
- Knife attachment
- Ditchable weight: 9kg/20lb Modular SureLock system
- Non-ditchable weight: 1.5kg/3lb (with optional trim pockets)
- Lift Capacity (lbs/N)15L/35 lb/150N
ABOUT Aqua Lung
Aqualung have been industry leaders producing a range of diving equipment from regulators and computers to drysuits, wetsuits and masks.
Aqualung have been producing dive equipment since 1943, started by Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Émile Gagnan who introduced the world to scuba diving and the Aqua-Lung.
Aqua Lung Rogue BCD - Features
|Back Plate Type|
?Describes the style of back plate, a travel BCD will usually feature a flexible or partial backplate whereas a standard BCD will have a full rigid (and probably padded) backplate
|Female Specific Fit|
?Most BCDs are designed to fit men and women but there are a growing number of BCDs designed specifically for women, providing a much better fit and support.
?A standard BCD will provide lift in the back and usually through the front pockets, giving a balanced lift. Hybrids and wing systems will provide lift in different ways depending on the design, a standard wing will only provide lift in the back.
?Quick release weight systems allow a more comfortable distribution of weight as it no longer has to be solely worn around the waist. Easy removal means that the pouches can be quickly removed and handed over to boat crews on exit or dumped in an emergency.
|Quick Release Buckles|
?Quick release buckles aid donning and removal of the BCD with minimal effort
?Main side pockets for storage
|Single Pouch Capacity (kg)|
?The recommended maximum weight for each integrated weight pouch (based on medium BCD)
|Single Trim Capacity (kg)|
?The recommended maximum weight for each trim weight pocket
|Trim Weight Pockets|
?Trim weight pockets allow weight to be added to the back of the BCD to balance out the distribution. They are also useful to counterbalance the affect of wearing a pony or other redundant system as counter weights can be added to the pouch on the opposite side, helping to prevent rolling.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.