Swivel Navcon Triple Gauge
The Oceanic Swivel Navcon is a modular design console that is fitted with high precision pressure and depth gauges as well as a analogue compass. The MaxDepth gauge is still one of the most dependable instruments around for divers who are just starting out or don't feel they need the advanced features of a Personal Dive Computer just yet. But don't worry, Oceanic's modular gauge design allows you to easily swap out the depth gauge module with a PDC as your needs change and your experience grows.
The all-new swivel console provides complete flexibility over how your instruments are configured. An Allen key and a twist of the wrist allows you to position your gauges to meet your diving style.
- Non-linear depth scale is easier to read in shallow depths, and makes it much easier to maintain safety stop depths
- OceanGlo® luminescent gauge face absorbs light and glows approximately 7 times faster and longer than conventional glow-in-the-dark materials
- 70m maximum depth reading
- Automatic maximum depth indicator
- Pressure gauge (bars)
- Depth gauge (metres)
- Compass on rear (northern hemisphere)
- High pressure hose
- Weight: 0.48kg
- Hose Length: 36" (approx)
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).