Xtreme Regulator Hose - 1/2" UNF 150cm
The Miflex Xtreme Regulator Hose - 1/2" UNF 150cm is a lightweight braided hose to connect your 1st and 2nd stage. Miflex hoses have a higher burst pressure than traditional rubber hoses, are much lighter and more flexible than rubber hoses. Miflex hoses also have a tighter braid compared to other braided hoses which makes them more resistant to abrasion and kink resistant.
The external nylon safety braiding is designed to resist the snags and abrasions that divers can often encounter. The patent-pending XTREME double braiding also resists UV rays out of the water, thus extending the lifespan of the hose.
Unlike traditional hoses, the XTREME nylon safety braiding is not simply pushed over the hose fittings. Instead the braiding is tightly bound and fixed to the hose core by stainless steel or brass sleeves.
- Light and extremely flexible
- A multi-layer construction hose
- An average longer lifespan than traditional hoses.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Kink-resistant design - tie an XTREME hose into a knot and air flow remains continuous.
- A burst pressure more than twice that of traditional hoses.
- 30 individual safety tests made during production on every hose
- Approved and certified to EN250 with standards exceeding these requirements.
½" Male UNF x 9/16" Female UNF
- Mares 22 First Stage
- Some Older Apeks
Miflex Xtreme Regulator Hose - 1/2" UNF 150cm - Features
?This is the tread that the regulators second stage or pressure gauge will screw into.
?This is the thread on the hose that will screw into the regulators first stage
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).