The Metalsub XRE1200-R is a super-tough rechargeable Primary dive light with upto 1200 Lumens of power. Hard anodised aluminium housing is corrosion resistant and light weight with the torch weighing approx. 500g.
1200 Lumens of power will burn for up to 2 hours at full power and an adjustable beam of 75, 50 and 25% power for increased battery life. The LED indicator light has a colour coded range to tell you how much battery life is remaining; Green - 100-50% Orange - 50-20% Red - 20-10% Flashing Red - Under 10% (the light will automatically drop to 33% capacity to lengthen burn time as much as possible)
Wireless Contact Charger reduces the risk of flooding using the included cradle and mains charger or in-car charger supplied.
- Material Aluminium, anodised*, Teflon coated
- Size 49 mm x 220 mm
- Weight 480 gram
- Weight under water 250 gram
- Hyperbaric pressure test 15 Bar
- Standard light power 12 Watt LED - 1198 Lumen
- Reflector Beam 10° (spot)
- Battery pack LiFePo4 6.4 Volt - 3,2 Ah
- Capacity at 100% power Appr. 100 minutes (+ 6 minutes remaining cap. on 33%)
- Capacity at 25% power Appr. 400 minutes
- Securities - Electronic thermal 60 C°
- - Overpressure valve for any battery gas leakage
- Electronic circuit - Variable light power 25-50-75-100%
- - Depth discharging protection
- - Battery capacity indication
- - Flash signal - one short flash per second
- - S.O.S.-signal - 3x short, 3x long, 3x short flashes
- Charger MP1200 (standard)
- External charging by contact rings
- Standard and only suitable for XRE 1200
- Automatic switch to pulse charging
- Charge time 4 hours
- Standard supplied with 12VDC Car Adapter
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).