Freediving Lanyard with Snap Release
The Mares Freediving Lanyard with Snap Release is a handy 1m steel lanyard to keep you linked to the shot line. This lanyard features a quick release so you can leave the wristband on and disconnect with a swift pull of a toggle if you need to.
Stainless steel wire gate carabiner clips onto the shot line and the other end of the coated steel cable to a quick release snap that attaches to your wristband. Both ends of the steel cable are attached by swivels so you won't get any kinking and with 1m of length you have plenty of space and it won't get in your way.
- Releasable Safety Cable
- Safety Release System on the Bracelet
- Stainless Steel Snap Hook
- Coated Steel Cable, Yellow Colour and 1m Long
- Two Swivels at the Extremeties of the Cable
- The Lanyard is Mandatory in Competition, and Recommended During Courses and Training
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.95.