The Lava Core Hood has been designed to protect against thermal loss in water as well as protecting against the wind. The Lava Core hood can be worn on its own but also under wetsuit or dry suit for extra warmth. This dive hood has a unisex fit and has a sun protection factor of 30 so you can spend longer in the water.
- Water repellant and anti chill properties on outer layer
- Quick drying outer layer
- High stretch mid layer which is wind proof and breathable. Allows perspiration to be wicked away
- Inner layer fleece has anti pill treatment
- Anti microbial lining to reduce odour
- Neutrally buoyant
- Flatlocked seams overlapped for water integrity
- Full gusset under arms to provide movement and stretch
- Sun protection of SPF 30 plus
- Outer layer: Lycra 180g/m2 knitted nylon wrap knit tricot
- Mid layer: Impermeable, breathable microporous PU film
- Inner layer: Fleece 240g/m2 4 way stretch fleece with elastane
Size Guide (Head circumference):
- Small - 18-21 inches, 46-53 cm
- Medium - 20-23 inches, 51-58 cm
- Large - 22-25 inches, 56-63 cm
- Extra Large - 24-27 inches, 61-69 cm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).