Swim-eze is perfect for swimmers who suffer from trapped water in their ear that can cause ear infections and should be used after swimming to clear any water that has become trapped. Swim-eze should be used after swimming, rather than as a preventative measure and so only has to be used if you have a problem with water in your ears, rather than every time you go swimming. This great products works in seconds, relieving discomfort quickly and can be used by swimmers, divers and watersports enthusiasts.
- Size: 30ml
- Eliminates the unpleasant symptoms of trapped ear water, relieves pressure in the ears, relieves impairment of hearing and discomfort
- Works within seconds
- Evaporates trapped water leaving the ear clean, dry and free of water
- Reduces the risk of ear infections by removing traces of water and bacteria
- Directions: put 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear
- 5 year shelf life
- Active Ingredients (in each ml): Isopropyl alcohol (95%)
- Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous glycerine 5% base
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use in the eyes
- Do not use if you have an ear infection
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: ear drainage or discharge, pain, irritation or rash in ear, have had ear surgery, dizziness.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if too much burning or pain occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed seek medical help.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.