The Hollis Elite II harness offers the minimalistic benefits of a technical harness with a strong webbing system, adjustable D-rings and extensive size variance and also the flexibility and easy of use of a BCD. The Elite II is a two piece webbing system with quick release shoulder breaks on both side. Please note that the harness is supplied in kit form so please watch our video for assembly advice.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick release buckles provide easier donning and doffing of equipment
- Adjustable and removable shoulder pads with 3 adjustable stainless steel bent D-rings on each side
- 316 "marine grade" stainless steel used for all hardware waist buckle
- Adjustable sternum strap included allows for custom fit
- Backplate sold separately, pictured for illustration purposes only
- System weight (harness only): 1.7lbs (.77kg)
x7 D-Ring Retainers
x3 Straight D-Rings
x4 Angled D-Rings
x1 Quick Release Buckle
x2 Padded Shoulder Straps
x1 Webbing Crotch Strap with D-Ring and Retainer
x1 Shoulder Webbing Assembly
x1 Shoulder Webbing Strap
x1 Waist Webbing Strap
-SIZE / HEIGHT / WEIGHT / CHEST / WAIST
View product manual
-XS-SM / 5'0"-5'7" / 100-155 / 28-40" / 26-38"
-MD-LG / 5'7"-6'2" / 150-210 / 34-48" / 32-42"
-XL-XXL / 6'2"-6'5" / 210-300 / 40-50" / 38-48"
Please note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more