£17.00 RRP £17.90Please note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more
The Fourth Element Xerotherm Socks are the ultimate base layer for use under a drysuit.
Polartec® Powerstretch® material which was originally developed for NASA. Trapping a layer of air, a much better insulator than water, next to the skin that keeps the wearer drier and more comfortable. Used on several Everest expeditions, the Xerotherm is the most effective next to the skin garment for ensuring warmth and comfort in demanding environmental conditions.
Combined With Another undersuit compounds the thermal properties or can be used on its own under a drysuit to provide astonishing warmth without contributing to bulk.
The Fastest Wicking Fabric in existence moves water and perspiration away from the skin quickly and air, which is a far superior insulator, is held at the skins surface. This dramaticly reduces conductive heat loss from the body.
- High waisted leggings with flat tape ensures no separation of top and leggings. Flat seams are used throughout to maximise next to the skin comfort.
- Secure foot pockets ensure leggings stay in place whilst donning a drysuit. On the top, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up.
- Almost 70% of heat is lost through the head. The xerotherm hat, which is warm even when wet, is ideal pre and post dive thermal protection.
- The Xerotherm vest is the perfect accompaniment to a xerotherm for extra protection for the body core. Comfortable and warm, it can make all the difference on a long deco stop.
- Small - UK 4 - UK 6
- Medium - UK 7 - UK 8
- Large - UK 9 -UK 10
- Extra Large - UK 11 - UK 13
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.