XS100 Compact Light
The Exposure Marine XS100 Dive Light is a tough little backup torch, waterproof to 100 meters and made from anodised aluminium so you can clip it to your BCD and forget about it until it's needed. High and low outputs and its compact construction make it perfect both in and out of the water for wherever your exploration takes you.
Advanced LED Technology and precision engineering produces the power of a much larger torch but in a compact unit. The high power, rechargeable lithium ion batteries (supplied) ensure 1 hour burn-time on high mode and 10 hours on low mode.
Aerospace Aluminium Body ensures the light is tough, light weight and corrosion resistant and its life-proof twist operation allows it to be sealed to 100 meters depth.
3 Different Colour Beams White, Red and Blue.
White light produces a clean 150 Lumens of light to see and be seen wherever you are.
Blue light picks up fluorescent proteins given off from underwater flora and fauna creating an out of this world environment. This occurs due to the proteins absorbing light of one colour and then re-emitting a light back in a different colour.
Red light enables navigation at night without effecting precious night vision. It also allows the user to get closer to wildlife, due to some animals inability to detect red light.
Perfect For SCUBA Diving, Fishing, Sailing, Hiking, Running, Climbing or any sport where you need a small, light, reliable light.The unique size of these torches makes them suitable for use in any environment. Place it on your wrist, hand, mask or head and explore new trails, climb new mountains and dive to new depths.
The range offers high and low modes, of 1 hour and 10 hours enhancing all-round versatility. The XS100's powerful beam will easily illuminate anything in your vision, and into the distance with 150 lumens of crystal clear light.
Weighing only 37 grams, with a length of 55mm and diameter of 24mm, the XS100 is the smallest Dive light on the market.
- Water tight to 100M / 11 BAR
- The compact, lightweight design makes it easy to transport and to ensure you can have it easily to hand at all times
- Simple life-proof twist operation prevents mechanical switch malfunction
- High strength, impact proof aluminium casing to ensure the XS100 will survive every drop that life throws at it
- 150 lumen high output for 1 hour make it one of the most powerful torches for its size
- 15 lumens for 10 hours offers a basic level of light which can be relied upon when needed
- Compatible with mounts for easy attachment onto wrist, existing lights, BCD or mask
- Compatible with headband for conversion into head torch
- USB charging for global compatibility
- Supplied with 2 x batteries for extended usage periods
Why use a blue light?
- Blue wavelengths are commonly used for underwater fluorescence as it is considered better than black / UV light
- The XS100-B emits wavelengths at 455nm which is the most effective wavelength for exciting fluorescent organisms
- Blue light offers the most vibrant and varied fluorescent experience available
- Fluoro diving has been referred to as a psychedelic underwater disco with neon lights, an experience not to be missed
- Fluorescence night dives reveal things that even during normal night dive remain invisible
- There are also plenty of fluorescent organisms in cold waters
**For a more vibrant experience it is advised to use the blue light alongside a yellow filter visor to cut out the blue light, only illuminating the fluorescing objects**
Advantage of red beam
- Red light offers night sight without affecting your night adapted vision which can take up to 30 minutes to gain, essential for any form of navigation at night.
- Diving at night brings out different varieties of fish that are unable to physically see red light allowing you to get up closer for photography / videography / experience.
- The red light can be used with the mask mount working effectively as a focusing light
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).