£134.95 RRP £149.95 In Stock
The Dive Rite Transplate Harness is a backplate harness with padded shoulder straps that can be adjusted and unclipped for quick adjustment with the same personalisation options as a single piece harness.
- Shoulder pads constructed of 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric for tear and abrasion resistance. Two-inch (50mm) nylon webbing rated at 7,000 lbs breaking strength forms the shoulder straps and waist strap.
- Four 2-inch D-rings on each shoulder strap are slightly bent for improved access and placement can be adjusted. Note: Size Medium has only one 2-inch D-ring per shoulder strap due to space limitations.
- Marine Grade 316 stainless steel hardware is used throughout including: (2) bent D-rings on each shoulder strap(except MED that has only 1 bent D-ring per shoulder) and (2) waist D-rings, XT chest plates, belt buckle, cam strap buckles, and side plates.
- Shoulder straps feature pivot rings at chest level for comfort, fit, and load distribution.
- Acetyl resin engineered plastic quick release buckles on shoulders for easy doff and don.
- One-inch nylon webbing rated at 2,200 lbs breaking strength and a Delrin 1-inch quick release buckle are used for a chest strap.
- Marine grade stainless steel base plates allow for proper placement of shoulder straps. Plates can be moved forward or backward on the waist strap to get the best fit and performance.
Backplate sold separately, pictured for illustration purposes only
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).