Transpac XT Harness
£279.95 RRP £319.95 In Stock
The Dive Rite Transpac XT Harness is a padded harness and soft backplate that is made to feel more like a rucksack than a clunky backplate. Designed by divers who have to carry equipment a long way too and from the dive site the Transpac is made for comfort in and out of the water with singles or twins.
- Soft backplate constructed of 1000 denier ballistic nylon for maximum tear and abrasion resistance
- Marine grade stainless sideplates provide custom fit and performance depending on placement at waist
- Shoulder straps feature pivot rings at chest level for load distribution and acetyl resin quick release buckles for easy doff and don. Four 2-inch D-rings on each shoulder strap on sizes L-XXL. Sizes XS-M have one 2-inch D-ring per shoulder strap due to space limitations.
- Two-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing rated at 7,000 pounds breaking strength forms the shoulder and waist straps.
- Dual, 36-inch cam straps with lightweight marine stainless buckles
- Grommet mounting holes slide over bolt kit when diving doubles. Stability plates should also be used when diving doubles to protect harness and provide maximum security.
- Med:4 lbs 8 oz (2.054kg),
- Lg:4 lbs 12 oz (2.15kg),
- XL:4 lbs 14 oz (2.20kg)
- Made in the U.S.A.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.95.