Stage Strap Kit
The Stage Strap Kit cylinder rigging from Dive Rite helps you to set your secondary stage cylinder up properly for many years of technical SCUBA diving.
5/8" Tubular Webbing covers the tank clamp to prevent sharp edges and protect your cylinder from abrasion.
Rugged EPDM Rubber hose retainer helps to prevent rolling and features a large webbing loop which makes it easy to grip even with thick gloves on. The hose retainer has the perfect amount of stretch to allow the hose to be tucked in without any risk of it accidentally working its way back out again.
Marine Grade Stainless Steel clips and hardware are saltwater ready and corrosion resistant.
A Length of Plastic Tubing provides abrasion protection to the carry strap and also forms a more comfortable carrying grip.
- 1 inch nylon webbing strap with 998kg tensile strength
- Neoprene-infused elastic hose retainer band resists rolling, tearing and abrasion
- Marine grade stainless steel cylinder clamps and hardware are saltwater ready and resistant to corrosion
- 1 inch tubular webbing, provides diver/tank clamp abrasion protection
- Suitable for cylinders 27cm circumference up to 45cm
- Suitable for cylinders 48cm circumference up to 59cm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.