The Crotch Strap from Dive Rite has been designed to fasten a harness and backplate to a divers body and reduces likelihood of gear slipping upwards on the body which can cause the tank to hit the back of your head during a dive.
The crotch stap has been constrcuted from nylon which is lightweight but strong and soft so won't dig into the body. 1 inch straps come with a slide release buckle and scooter ring for divers with scooters of propulsion vehicles (dpv) which allows easy adjustment.
2 inch crotch straps are suitable for divers who frequently use dpvs for long periods of time and provides added comfort due to the extra inch width. The two inch strap includes a neoprene sleeve to protect from abrasion and is 42 inches long.
One inch strap
- Nylon crotch strap has 2,200 lbs tensile strength
- Length: 38 inches
- Stainless steel 304 welded scooter ring
- Delrin engineered plastic quick release buckle for easy doff and don
- 3oz (85g)
Two inch strap
- Includes a neoprene sleeve to protect exposure suit from abrasion.
- Nylon webbing crotch strap has 2,800 lbs tensile strength
- Length: 42 inches
- Stainless steel 304 welded scooter ring for attaching scooter leash.
- 6oz (170g)
- TransPac Harnesses made prior to Sept. 2008: When diving a 2-inch crotch strap a BC1059 Crotch Strap Adapter is necessary in order to attach the 2-inch crotch strap to the 1-inch D-ring on the TransPac.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).