£170.00 RRP £182.00 Out Of Stock
The Cressi Triple Gauge combines a pressure gauge, depth gauge and compass so you have all the information you need when you're in the water. Bright, clear and colour coded you know how much cas you have left, how deep you are and which direction you're facing. Combining all three gauges Cressi have kept it small so it isn't cumbersome by
The pressure gauge glows in the dark when charged up with a light and is colour coded so you can better see how much gas you have left and when you need to turn the dive and ascend.
The depth gauge has an analogical scale that expands the shallower you are so you know precisely how deep you are during stops. A mechanical max depth needle records your max depth for your records before you reset it.
The compass still turns even at an angle so you don't have to hold it completely flat. The rotating bezel and obvious lubber lines help navigation with bearings so you know which direction you're going.
- Compass with rotating bezel for easy navigation
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet)
- Maximum depth indicator.
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip.
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee.
- Weight of console: 420 g (includes hose)
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.