T10 SC Master Chromo Regulator
£309.00 RRP £394.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more
The Cressi T10 SC Master Chromo Regulator is a cold water rated regulator with a lightweight 2nd stage and chrome detailing. Incredible ease of breathing makes the T10SC one of the most effortless regulators to breathe from.
TECHNICAL FEATURES 1ST STAGE
- Hyperbalanced diaphragm (Watertight chamber on T10-SC)
- 2 HP 7/16 UNF ports - 4 MP 3/8 UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version, 232 bar (3365 psi) International version
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyperbalancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless steel calibration spring with micropeening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT version: 720 gr - Weight, DIN version: 602 gr
TECHNICAL FEATURES 2ND STAGE
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Adjuster knob coated with PVD process with dual OR
- Internal heat exchanger
- Cap opening with Cam-lock
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Weight without hose: 207 gr
- Average Cracking effort 3.5 mbar
- Average breathing effort 0.6 J/l
- JACKETED HOSE extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr CERTIFICATION EN250/2014
Cressi T10 SC Master Chromo Regulator - Features
?This feature allows the diver to adjust the inhalation setting from the set level and increase the effort required to open the 2nd stage valve to deliver air. Close.
?The venturi control affects how air flows in the 2nd stage. In it's positive position the flow of gas creates a vacuum against the diapragm, helping to open the valve. In it's negative position it will divert gas back against the diaphragm helping to close the valve. It is basically used to help prevent free flowing. Close.
|Cold Water Rated|
?Cold water has adverse effects on regulators and can cause some to freeze so each regulator combination must be tested during manufacturing for their performance in different water temperatures.
Cold water is defined by EN250 as below 10°C. If a regulator combination cannot meet the performance standards below 10°C then they are only suitable for warm waters.
EN250 / (EN250A >10°C)
To pass the regulator must provide at least 62.5 L/min of air at 50M depth above 10°C. Close.
|Cold & Warm Water|
?Environmentally sealed 1st stages offer greater protection against freezing when diving in cold water (below 10 degrees C)
Scubapro have a new method of cold water proofing their first stages called the eXtended Thermal Insulating System or XTIS which still allows water into the first stage but the internal parts that come into contact with the water are coated to prevent ice from forming. Close.
?Unbalanced regulators are affected by the pressure in the cylinder, becoming slighty harder to breathe from when the pressure starts to drop.
Balanced regulators are not affected by the cylinder pressure or depth.
Over-balanced regulators achieve unprecedented performance by increasing your air supply the deeper you go providing the best breathe for deep divers. Close.
|High Pressure Ports|
?High pressure ports supply the pressure gauge and wireless transmitters for dive computers Close.
|Low Pressure Ports|
?Low pressure ports supply the 2nd stages and inflator hoses Close.
?All regulators need to be serviced to keep them in working order as the parts inside them age and wear over time and with use. Most regulators need to be serviced once a year or after 100 dives with normal recreational use to replace parts and re-balance.
Some regulators use more modern materials or mechanisms that allow them to extend the servicing interval that can save you some money in the long run. Close.
|1 Year - 100 Dives|
|Weight in Grams (approx)|
?The weight includes the first stage (DIN fitting), hose and second stage. Close.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.