Pro Star Fins
£30.00 RRP £39.99
The Cressi Pro Star Fins are a versatile full foot fin for snorkeling / scuba / apnea with a tough and reliable design. The blade of the fin is molded underneath the foot pocket for stronger power transference and a more efficient kick.
- Blade made from exceptionally light and reactive polypropylene combined with a comfortable thermo-rubber (elastomer), used for the foot, for the side stringers and for various inserts.
- The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length.
- The side stringers extend for a good way along the blade, continuing in a protective seal around the whole edge of the blade.
- Two stabilising flaps on the end of the blade, on the sole of the foot, guarantee excellent direction of the fin during kicking.
- The excellent, highly anatomic, computer-designed foot, guarantees optimum transmission of leg-fin thrust.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).