Pro Star Fins
£30.00 RRP £46.00
The Cressi Pro Star Fins are a versatile full foot fin for snorkeling / scuba / apnea with a tough and reliable design. The blade of the fin is molded underneath the foot pocket for stronger power transference and a more efficient kick.
- Blade made from exceptionally light and reactive polypropylene combined with a comfortable thermo-rubber (elastomer), used for the foot, for the side stringers and for various inserts.
- The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length.
- The side stringers extend for a good way along the blade, continuing in a protective seal around the whole edge of the blade.
- Two stabilising flaps on the end of the blade, on the sole of the foot, guarantee excellent direction of the fin during kicking.
- The excellent, highly anatomic, computer-designed foot, guarantees optimum transmission of leg-fin thrust.
Cressi Pro Star Fins - Features
?Advances in design, materials and manufacturing techniques has allowed the development of various differenet types of fin blades which control the movement of water in different ways.
More advanced blades, including split and hinged blades, can dramatically increase efficiency, helping to improve propulsion but also lower the amount of energy required to operate the fins.
?Fins are available in two fitting types, open heel and full foot pocket.
Open Heel are typically used for scuba diving as they are able to provide better propulsion due to their increased strength and weight.
Full Foot Pocket fins are usually worn by snorkellers who produce significantly less drag when moving through the water compared to a scuba diver. As a result the fins are generally smaller and much lighter.
|Full Foot Pocket|
|Quick Release Buckle|
?Quick release buckles aid fitting and removal of the fins by allowing rapid fitting and release of the fin strap.
Rather than having to loosen the fin strap off before pulling it over your heel to remove the fin, the quick release buckle allows you to disconnect the strap and slide your foot straight out.
?A number of different fin strap styles can now by found on fins including the traditional adjustable rubber strap, metal spring straps and also bungee straps.
Rubber straps can be easily adjusted to suit each individual diver and are typically fitted with quick release buckles.
Spring and bungee straps are generally not adjustable and are sized to suit the fin size, however, they offer an extra level of comfort and flex better during the kick motion.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).