£38.00 RRP £45.00
The AquaLung Wrist Compass is a handy and easy to read analogue compass with all the usual features you find on an underwater compass. A bright white card or face is easy to read even in poor conditions and the tilting compass allows it to spin freely even when held at an angle.
- Large easy to read numbers
- Large side view window allows for easy and accurate navigation
- Strap is designed to fit a variety of wrist sizes and wet/dry suit diameters
- Large, secure 360° ratcheting bezel
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Fluorescent markings at 10° 20° 30° and 130° for navigation in low-light environments
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).