The AquaLung i100 Dive Computer is a simple and easy to use entry level dive computer for the new diver. With a single button navigation system, you can select from four operating modes and navigate the dive computer. Safety features such as audible alarms and a high-visibility LED keep you safe by alerting you to rapid ascents or other limits. The i100 dive computer provides all the essential functionality you need, a compact design, and a great price.
Inside you have four operating modes, Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive. Air Mode is for most of your recreational diving based on 21% air. When you progress onto Nitrox you can select what gas mix you dive on and it will adjust its algorithm. Gauge Mode is the most basic and turns off the algorithms so your computer will just tell you how deep you are and how long you've been underwater. Free-Dive Mode is for snorkelling and freediving with frequent sampling times for more precise records. The i100 even tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free Modes.
- User changeable battery and data retention.Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- 2 Nitrox gases
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades (must purchase optional download cable)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water activation feature, to give a no-worries start to the dive
- Single button press access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours and lowest temperature
- Nitrox mix to 100% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac, PC or mobile platforms, which allows you to control all dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at www.ediverlog.com.
Included in the Box
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety and Reference Information
- DiverLog Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening Tool
|Max Depth (Dive & Free Modes)||100m /330 ft|
|Max FO2 setting||21% to 100%|
|Max PO2||1.1 to 1.6|
|Deep Stop user set||ON/OFF|
|How many button||1|
|Fresh / Salt water select||yes|
|Conservative factor Adj||yes|
|Activation (wet or button)||yes|
|ALT adjustable||auto adj.|
|Ascent rate indicator||yes|
|Batt power indicator||yes|
|Download cable||Sold Separate|
|Set Audible ON/OFF||yes|
|Set Deep Stop On/Off||yes|
|Set Depth Alarm||yes|
|Set EDT alarm||yes|
|set N2BG alarm||yes|
|Set DTR alarm||yes|
|Set Safety stop Depth/Time||yes|
|Set Safety Stop timer||no|
|Set WET Activation ON/OFF||yes|
|Set Max PO2 alarm||yes|
|User Changeable Battery||yes|
|Dive Profile||via Download|
|Freedive Memory||via Download|
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).