Dive 7mm Mens Wetsuit
Out Of Stock
The AquaLung Dive 7mm Mens Wetsuit is a warm wetsuit for the colder months and longer dives. Made for longevity, warmth and movement the Dive suit is made from high quality 7mm neoprene which is both double blind stitched and double glued with improved seals around the wrists to slow water from getting in.
Built to Last
The Dive was originally designed to be a suit for schools so they had to be hard wearing, resistant to compression, and offer years of service with hundreds of dives. The neoprene they used is petroleum-free making it better for you and the environment. Double Glued and Double Blind Stitched every seam will stop water from penetrating and prevent the seams from unravelling even when damaged.
- High-quality non-petroleum based neoprene uses an environmentally friendly PAH free-formula
- High-density neoprene that allows lots of dives without shrinkage
- Constructed using double-glued, two-thread blind-stitched seams. All seam junctions on the inside of the suit are sealed by a small patch, offering superior warmth, comfort and durability
- Ring seals on arms and legs help stop water entry and allow for easier don and doff
- Ankle zipper on the model with hood attached and front zipper
- Ergonomic panels under arm, inside elbow and inside knee for comfort and easy movement
- Pre-bent anatomic leg and arms for comfort
- Improved Supratex™ knee panels offer excellent abrasion resistance with the added bonus of increased flexibility
- Printed designs on the shoulders and body sides to protect your suit from BC abrasion
- Printed designs on the wrist to help secure your dive computer
- Loop at the end of the zipper along with a leash on the slider assists the don and doff
- Ergonomically designed hood provides a great fit
- Reflective prints on top of the hood and calffor high visibility during dives
- Sizes and gender prints on both outside and inside the wrist for easy check
- White patch on the flap of the zipper provides a space to write name and info
- Durable metal slider for intensive use
|Style||Jumpsuit, Step-in jacket, shorty and hood|
|Arm cuffs||No – ring seals|
|Leg cuffs||No – ring seals|
|Knee pads||Improved Supratex|
|Seams||Double-glued and two-thread, blind-stitched|
Aqua Lung Dive 7mm Mens Wetsuit - Features
?Whether a hood is supplied with the suit
|Male or Female Fit|
?Wet suits are specifically cut for either men or women to provide a more comfortable fit.
?The neoprene thickness of the wet suit. Generally speaking the thicker the neoprene the warmer the suit but there are other factors to bear in mind such as the amount of water that is allowed to 'flush' through components like the zip and seals.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).