Aquilon Purge Snorkel
The AquaLung Aquilon Purge Snorkel is a semi-dry top snorkel has a flexible wave deflector on top and a purge valve on the bottom to keep water out of the snorkel for a clear breathe. Lots of small features make the Aquilon superior than others in it's class for a comfortable smooth breathe.
The Bi-material splash guard deflects water away from the opening to reduce the amount of water that gets into the snorkel. If any water does get in it gets trapped under the mouthpiece, out of the way, in the purge valve that forces the water out of the bottom of the snorkel with every breath.
Joining the main tube to the mouthpiece is a dual material corrugated section with a joint rotation so the mouthpiece can fit in your mouth comfortably but will move out of the way when not needed.
- The Air Deflector enhances the purging operation, sending water through the tube and outside the snorkel.
- The mouthpiece is fixed to the Air Deflector, which means no more rigidity in the mouthpiece base. Benefits: less jaws fatigue, more comfort.
- The position of the Twin Elliptical Purge Valve (vertical) helps the purging operation if the diver's head is both face down or standing in a vertical position.
- Hose Joint Rotation Dry System - Thanks to an O-ring and designed parts, the frame of the mouthpiece holder can rotate around the barrel. The diver can adjust the correct inclination. It allows a perfect and customised fitting avoiding any bother.
- 100% Anatomic Silicone mouthpiece.
- Bi-material corrugate made of a PP compound and TPR, which does not crush or deform.
- D-shaped barrel - a flat, rather than round, face sits against the skin for a better comfort.
- Polycarbonate Valve Shield with photoengraved finishing.
- Bi-material (bi-colour) splashguard with side dry chamber for a faster cleaning. The top is made of a TPR soft material which is safe and harmless.
- New fix clip with bigger section to ensure the snorkel is easy to put on and remove.
- Style Semi-Dry
- Tube Style Flexible bi-material corrugate
- Upper Feature Bi-material splashguard with side dry chamber
- Lower Reservoir Yes
- Rotation in Lower Section Yes
- Mouthpiece Comfo-Bite
- Replaceable Mouthpiece No
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.