AquaFlex 5mm Womens Wetsuit
The AquaLung AquaFlex 5mm Womens Wetsuit is one of the softest and flexible wetsuits on the market made from super stretchy 5mm neoprene. The stretchy neoprene and liquid seams means that you stay warm and the suit moves with you.
AquaFlex Neoprene has three times the stretch of standard neoprene which makes the suit easy to put on and take off and won't restrict you in any way. The seams are sealed with liquid rubber which makes them durable against unravelling and stops water and heat from leaking through.
- 5mm AquaFlex neoprene used throughout. This is the base thickness of the neoprene layer before the nylon outer and inner layers are added
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and hook-and-loop materials due to the tighter weave. This keeps the suit looking good and functioning well
- The inner material is ultra-soft, making these suits easy to don and doff
- Skin-in-neck seal provides for a comfortable stretch and seals out water
- Internal thermal chest and back material keep warmth at the body’s core
- Liquid rubber seams prevent water transfer and unraveling
- Silicone print wrist computer traction pad
- Three-way zipper seal minimises water entry to maintain warmth
- Kidney pad for additional insulation in this high heat loss area
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms for comfort
- The knee pads, wrist and ankles are ultra stretchy
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).