£139.00 RRP £170.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more
The Apeks XL4 Octo is a yellow alternate air source version of the XL 4. Compact and cold water rated it's the perfect accompaniment to the XL4 regulator.
- Compact and lightweight 2nd stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives.
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button.
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate.
- White flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than traditional rubber hose.
- Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place.
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field.
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion.
- UV inhibitors to help prevent discolouration of the white materials.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.
Scuba regulator Advice
Choosing The Right Regulator
Looking for advice on choosing the right regulator?
Not a problem. Watch our video from our in-house expert Mark.
What To Buy DIN Or A-Clamp
Not sure which connection to go for?
Watch our video with Mark to learn which is best for you.
What Are Cold Water Regs
What makes a good cold water regulator?
Watch our video from our in-house expert Mark to find out what to look for.