Single Cylinder XTX100 Set
£599.00 RRP £779.00Please note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more
The Apeks Single Cylinder XTX100 Set is made for the DIR Diver who wants a reliable regulator already setup for you. Put together for a long hose primary donate setup on a single cylinder all you need is a BCD and drysuit hose and you're ready to go. Apeks' XTX range has long been regarded as some of the best regulators on the market and used all over the globe.
Single Cylinder Configuration
The package contains two XTX100 2nd stages, one FST 1st stage, one black face brass SPG and rubber hoses for a long hose single cylinder arrangement all in one package so you don't have to shop around for all the components.
Long Hose Primary Donate setup is preferred by DIR divers for it's uniformity and safety in all diving environments. You primary is attached to a 2.1m hose with an alternate on a shorter 49cm hose to go around your neck in a necklace. The black face brass gauge with tempered glass is tough and accurate that can be read in both bright and dark waters with the added benefit that it won't blind you if you shine a torch on it to read it.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). The system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- The same basic equipment platform is used when diving a single cylinder recreational configuration on a shallow reef or a twin cylinder technical diving configuration on a wreck or in a cave.
- Easy to expand the system to a twin cylinder setup when required (just requires one more 1st stage)
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right hand gas supply configuration.
- Suitable for coldwater use (below 10 C / 50 F).
- This set comes with 2 x XTX100 second stages one on a 210cm (83") hose and the other on an 49cm (19") hose.
- Included in the box is an Apeks TEK Gauge in chromed brass.
- Over-balanced diaphragm environmentally sealed 1st stage
- Compact, solid one piece body 1st stage
- Number of HP ports 2 (7/16" UNF)
- Number of MP ports 4 (3/8" UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit Standard
- First stage exterior Satin chrome over marine brass
- Orientation Convertible LH or RH
- Coldwater Use Yes
- Type of second stage 2x Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob Yes
- Integrated Venturi Lever Yes
- Mouthpiece Comfo-bite™
- Exhaust tee Diver Changeable - comes with 2 sets
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance Yes
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores Avg. 0.70 joules/liter
- Weight DIN 2002g
- Nitrox compatible Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union), within the EU anything above 21% O2 must use an M26 Connection.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.