Flight Stage 4 Set - Pewter
£485.00 RRP £629.00Please note: This item cannot be shipped outside the European Union - learn more
The Apeks Flight Stage 4 Set is built to be the lightest complete regulator set possible complete with Flight regulator, Flight Octopus, and double gauge. Released in 2009 and is still the lightest regulator in the world designed for travelling divers in waters down to 10°C. The double gauge includes a combined contents (pressure) gauge and depth gauge with a luminescent dial for easy reading. This gauge has metric measurements and can be used up to 360 bar and down to 70 metres. All components of the Flight Stage 4 set work seamlessly together.
Please note that this product is a pre-packaged set and does not come assembled. If you would like us to assemble the components then contact us once you have placed your order. You will be required to retain the original packaging in case of return.
- The Flight has passed the European Standards test and achieved the CE mark for diving in water above 10 degrees c.
- Impact protection
- Anti-snag yoke hand wheel in A Clamp
- Integrated Venturi System
- Pneumatically balanced first and second stage for superior performance
- Large tough purge
- Excellent bubble diversion
- Neutrally buoyant
- Lightweight hose
- Includes high pressure hose
- High shock resistant windows
Please Note this package DOES NOT INCLUDE a BCD or Drysuit LPI hose. These come with your BCD or Drysuit or can be purchased Here
- 4 medium pressure ports 3/8 inch UNF
- 2 high pressure ports 7/16 inch UNF
- Strong skeletal body
- In line hose position
- 2 Shot moulded
- Weight of A Clamp 1st stage: 459g
- Weight of Din 1st stage: 340g
- Weight of each 2nd stage: 127g
DIN 1st stage + Primary + Alternate + Double Gauges + Hoses Weight : 1.24kg
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Scuba.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.