The AP Valves 3m dSMB is a super tall SMB so you will be easily seen even in rough waters. At 3 meters long it will stand tall even in big waves so boats and anybody else looking for you can see you easily.
Self Sealing the dSMB will become a closed air cell so it will stay inflated even if it flops over. The bottom is Open Ended so you can fill it with an octo or you can use the Easyfill Adaptor to use your BCD hose to fill it up quickly. As the dSMB ascends to the surface the gas inside will expand and the Over Pressure Valve will allow any excess gas to escape while keeping the SMB rigid and tall.
- Original AP self-sealing baffle - tried & tested design seals airtight on inflation
- Easy deployment and inflation - velcro release and inflated via Easifil stem
- Easifil inflator hose stem - allows easy snag-free inflation using your BC or dry-suit inflator hose
- Can also be filled with a regulator via bottom opening
- Brass trigger hook attachment - rolls into compact package for stowage
- Light-stick attachment pouch - at the top with tie-off loops
- Strobe attachment point - velcro loop at the top with tie-off loops
- Extendable loop at the bottom - up to 70cm long - allows the SMB to be pulled upright at the surface by inserting fin
- Top Eyelet - for attaching a message slate, ID marker, reflector or recovery loop
Nominal Dimensions: 3m x 20cm wide
Stowed Dimensions: 28cm x 9cm
Volume: 32 litres
Weight: 0.67 kg
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.