Scuba Diving Insurance
Dive Master Insurance provide a fast and easy way to book all your travel insurance requirements online
Policies benefit from the following key features;
- No age limit for Single trips
- Diving accident insurance, International Diving Emergency Card (IDEC) that covers you at home and abroad and not just when you are “travelling”
- Further treatment when you get back to your country of residence which is unique to IDEC
- Search and Rescue costs
- Hyperbaric treatment costs
- Coverage for your cancellation if you are fit to travel but unfit to dive
- 24 hour multilingual emergency assistance. Coverage available for business travel
- Coverage available for independently booked trips.
- Travel insurance that covers up to £3000 of dive equipment
- No Depth Limits
- Coverage for wreck diving, night diving and shark diving
- Coverage for technical divers
- Equipment cover for unexplained flooding
- Equipment cover that provides new for old
- No claims discount on your equipment insurance
- Liability Insurance that can cover all training agencies
- Cover available for working on underwater scientific & archaeological and film & media projects
- Trade liability insurance that covers your centre and instructors under one policy
For a simple no-obligation quote click the Dive Master Insurance banner below to apply online in minutes.
Just DivingIf you just need insurance to cover diving accidents then look at Dive Master's IDEC Scuba Dive Insurance. International Diving Emergency Cover is a personal accident plan that covers you all over the world for emergency medical expenses, hyperbaric treatment, air evacuation, medical repatriation and search & recovery.
Dive Master Insurance offer competitive rates for all your single trips in Trip Travel & IDEC. Whether you are diving in the red Sea or going further afield to Belize you will be covered for all diving down to a depth of 50 metres. The flexibility of the policy gives you the option to exclude baggage cover if it is covered on your household insurance. You can increase the cancellation by upgrading to Superior Cover if you are taking an expensive holiday. As long as you are a UK resident and your trip starts and ends in the UK you can book cover for up to 31 days out of the country.
Extended StayIf you're going on a gap year or travelling the world, moving from place to place and diving then Worldwide Diver Insurance is for you. If you'll be travelling continuously from 6 to 12 months then you are covered for loss, destruction, damage or theft to Baggage & Dive Equipment, loss or theft of Personal Money, sustaining a Personal Accident, your Personal Liability, Medical & Emergency Expenses incurred abroad, Delay in Departure, missing your Departure, Hospital Inconvenience Benefit, Loss of Passport, Legal Expenses & Advice, Loss of Activity Days, Adverse Weather, Hijack, Avalanche Delay, and Piste Closure.
If you dive abroad more than once a year then an Annual Travel Insurance Policy is the one for you. They cover you for loss, destruction, damage or theft to Baggage & Dive Equipment, loss or theft of Personal Money, sustaining a Personal Accident, your Personal Liability, Medical & Emergency Expenses incurred abroad, Cancelling or Curtailing your holiday, Delay in Departure, missing your Departure, Hospital Inconvenience Benefit, Loss of Passport, Legal Expenses & Advice, Loss of Activity Days, Adverse Weather, Hijack.
They may also cover risks associated with Adventure Sports activities & Professional Development, Travel Disruption and Independent Itinerary Failure for an additional premium.
If you teach around the world then Pro Diver Liability is for you. You're covered for everything from snorkelling and freediving to underwater scientific projects and film and media projects.
This policy protects your civil liability if sued by a member of the public, client or dive buddy and includes criminal defence costs.