Scuba Diving Equipment Insurance
Dive Master Insurance provide a fast and easy way to cover all your dive equipment insurance requirements online to make sure that your gear is covered
Policies benefit from the following key features;
- This insurance in respect of your diving activities, covers theft, accidental loss and damage to diving equipment.
- Extensive Coverage for Recreational and Professional Divers
- We replace equipment new for old providing that the new replacement cost is insured
- Dive gear and underwater cameras/videos covered
- They Pay for Unexplained Flood Damage to Cameras and Videos
- Cover for theft from vehicles before, during and after dive trips
- Cover for accidental loss even when the item isn’t harnessed to you
- Coverage available for independently booked trips.
- Worldwide coverage 365 days a year
- No Claims Discount of 5% per year up to a maximum of 20%
- They Insure Rebreathers, DPVs (Diver Propulsion Vehicles) And Other Sporting Equipment
Your equipment is covered while in storage, transit and use, for accidental loss (including emergency jettison), damage and theft.
Underwater camera equipment is available as an ’add on’ to your scuba diving equipment insurance policy. The cover is on the same conditions as dive equipment insurance and because DMI understand the issues of underwater photography, it includes cover for unexplained flooding. Underwater camera equipment is rated at 7.5% of the replacement value, plus 9.5% Insurance Premium Tax (IPT).
You can add your other sports equipment to your dive kit insurance policy, under the same conditions and at the same rate.
Coverage subject to policy terms, conditions and exclusions. For full details and a simple no-obligation click the banner below to apply online in minutes.