Hollis & Oceanic Lifetime Warranty
Aeris, Hollis and Oceanic life support equipment are covered by a Lifetime Warranty which offers their customers protection against product malfunction for the entire time that the original owner has the equipment. Not only that but all parts are supplied free of charge, including annual servicing parts and kits which means you'll only have to pay for the labour costs. This extended warranty reflects the time and effort that is put into equipment development, testing and manufacture to produce some of the highest quality products.
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS COVERED
- All Hollis & Oceanic regulators, first stages, second stage and octopus
- All Hollis & Oceanic BCD's, harness and wings
- All Hollis & Oceanic dive computers
- All Hollis & Oceanic instruments and gauges
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The equipment must be registered by the 30th day after purchase.
- Parts are supplied free of charge subject to normal wear and tear and damage through misuse.
- The Lifetime Warranty is valid for the original owner only and is non-transferable.
- The equipment MUST be serviced annually by an authorised service centre otherwise the warranty becomes void.
- The product must be purchased in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man from an authorised dealer.