The Cressi Console PD2 Gauge
is an easy to read double gauge for your regulators. Bright, high-contrast gauges are colour coded and easy to read at all times so you know how much gas you have left and how deep you are.Who’s The PD2 For?
The Cressi Double Gauge is a good strong pressure gauge with really bright and clear faces that you can read really easily. Double gauges are a good redundant backup for your dive computer so you can see how much gas you have left in your cylinder and exactly how deep you are and have been.
The depth gauge is non-linear so it’s easier to read the shallower you are. The gauge actually gets more accurate the shallower you are so it’s easier to maintain your correct depth for a safety stop.Compatibility
The Cressi PD2 SPG is fitted with a high-pressure hose (7/16”) that is compatible with all regulator 1st stages.
The Cressi PD2 is also compatible with Nitrox mixes up to 40% out of the box.Features:
- The pressure gauge dial is colour-coded in green, blue and red for instant readability
- Reads pressures up to 350 BAR (or 5000 PSI for imperial version)
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet)
- Maximum depth indicator
- Luminescent face on the depth gauge
- Depth indications spaced out in first 12 meters (40 feet) for precise readings during safety stops
- Both instruments built with a chrome-plated brass case for maximum durability
- The compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee
- Weight of console (hose included): 400 g (0.88 lb)
- Bright Gauges
- Non-Linear Depth