The Paralenz Vaquita Underwater Camera
is a 4K action camera with a built in depth sensor that automatically adjusts the colour and white balance of your video and GPS that can geotag your footage. 4K Video and up to 240fps, the Vaquita is a powerful camera that can be mounted like a traditional camera, or on your mask or helmet for a POV camera.Who’s The Vaquita For?
The Paralenz Vaquita Camera is made for any level scuba diver and snorkeler who wants to record their adventures. The Vaquita is very easy to use and the rear viewfinder makes it very easy to line up and frame your shots.
Connecting your Vaquita Camera to your Smartphone is quick and easy through the Paralenz App so that you can upload and share your pictures and videos with all of your friends. Built-in GPS tags the location of your videos if you want, so others can know where your video was shot. The data from your dive, depths and water temperature, can also be shared with organisations around the world to help their research.Depth Controlled Colour
automatically adjusts the white balance of your pictures and videos as you change depth. A depth sensor in the camera logs the depth when you’re filming and automatically adjusts the colours to compensate for the loss of red light as you descend, making your videos look less blue and more realistic.Features:
- Intuitive Handling Paralenz Vaquita is made for underwater recordings. It fits the palm of your hand perfectly – even with gloves on. Experience the most intuitive handling for undisturbed diving
- True Color OLED Display A live viewfinder makes it easy for you to frame your recordings. Features an overlay directly on screen with information about temperature and depth
- Intelligent Colour Correction (DCC) automatically adjusts the white balance and colour of your recording to the depth you’re diving at
- Waterproof down to 350m/1150ft Paralenz Vaquita is made of 100% marine-grade aluminium and is waterproof down to 350m – no extra housing or filters needed
- 4K 60 fps/1080p 240 fps Paralenz Vaquita records the smoothest and most detailed underwater videos. The HEVC H.265 codec stores more image information, uses less storage space and preserves the dynamic range of your recordings
- Integrated GPS sensor Paralenz Vaquita logs your exact dive location with your recordings so you can always revisit your dive spot
- Connect with free Paralenz App Connect your Paralenz Vaquita with the free Paralenz App. Seamlessly organise, edit, and share your dive videos. Inspire divers from all around the world and help save our Ocean by sharing your Ocean data with researchers worldwide
- What’s in the box 1x Paralenz Vaquita underwater camera, 1x Click mount, 1x USB-C cable, 3x extra O-rings
- 4K Resolution
- Up To 240fps
- Auto Colour Correction
- Max Depth 350m
Battery: lithium polymer 2000 mAh
Recording time: (4K 60 fps)1h 15m
Still photo resolution: 12 megapixels
Video resolution: 4K 60 fps/4K HDR 30 fps/1080p 240 fps
Video bitrate is 100 Mbps
Stabilisation: EIS 4K 30fps
Chip: Ambarella H2s65
Image Sensor: Sony IMX577
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (5Ghz, app connection) and Bluetooth
Ports: USB-C, Micro SD-card (up to 128Gb, class: U3 or V30, not included)*
OLED Display Size: 0.95" with 180x120p resolution
Video format: MOV H.265 codec (4K 30fps) and MOV H.264 codec (4K 60fps)
FOV (1/1.8”) D135° H110° V57° lens
Dimensions: 128 x 40 x 343mm
Weight: 240g (100g underwater)
Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C
Sensors: GPS, pressure, conductivity, temperature, accelerometer, and gyroscope sensors, internal microphone
*Important SD-card information:
Due to the high speed of data transfer, it is crucial to use one of the following 3 supported SD-cards, that are compatible with the Paralenz Dive Camera, and have been tested to perform well.
Sandisk Extreme Series
Sandisk Extreme PLUS Series
Sandisk Extreme PRO Series
Please note that Samsung micro-SD cards and SD-cards of other brands are NOT compatible with the Paralenz Dive Camera.
The Sandisk U3 Micro SD-card is not included.